Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The movie


 The movie I watched, more than 2 times is called Expelled.I watch it when I have nothing else to do or no other show/movie to watch.I really enjoy this movie,is basically about this guy who does pranks at school,and gets expelled.This guy doesn't want his  parent's to find out,so he finds a way to change his grades.I really enjoy this movie is one of them that you want to keep watching,it and never want it to end. That's the main thing what is about,but I'm not going to say details.I don't want to ruined it for other.I hope you enjoy the movie

What's your favorite movie?

4 comments:

  1. I watched that movie it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of it! I watch Mean Girls a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like Cameron Dallas?!?

    ReplyDelete