Friday, April 28, 2017

April &May





        April went by fast to me. I think May is going to be a quick one. We are on May 1,2017,it seems like is to much and is going to take forever.But the more you keep thinking about it.the longer it will take. For me this month is exciting ,but is far from now.  Bu actually each month have different type of weather.No al, of them are the same.I really like May ,June ,July ecause thaybhave a nice weather. Now that you think about it we are almost done.of school we need 5 weeks and something.But we are really close to be done.

2 comments:

  1. I know right! Don't years go by so fast? I think this one is going faster than a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that the time for us to graduate is almost here. April did go by fast.

    ReplyDelete