Friday, April 28, 2017

Book club

  I really like my book club,because they really go right away to the book.I just think since this topic made it interesting,like the book and Anne's family they went through a lot of difficult things and they suffer a lot. We all get prepared,ourself s and the notes we write really help us so we don't get stuck and take a lot of time on waiting.I like that we are all enjoying the book because. Jeannelle said" I want to keep reading!!! ,also Gina said " Not even entering the room shouting my name and the rest of our group members,it was so good.

Have you ever read Anne Frank?

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you like the book what's your favorite part so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING that you are LOVING book clubs. They are one of my favorite things to do with students!

    ReplyDelete