Sunday, March 26, 2017

Slice of life26-Chocolate


 
     When I walked in to the store,I saw this bag called Brookside Dark chocolate.I was thinking should I take them ?Well they taste good? I made up my mind and ai decide to take them.But theirs few to choose,because of the flavor.So I got one bag,and I choose almond.I mean I felt like almond at that time.I was thinking still,about the chocolate,my mom said it'll be good because it had other things in it.I was still not confident,I was like watching if they are hard.
Have you taste those before?   If not well you taste them?

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the blueberry one. I've had a different brand and it wasn't even close to the Brookside deliciousness. Brookside is a constant on my shopping list. You obviously have good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blueberry one it's so good. What's your favorite?

    ReplyDelete