Sunday, March 12, 2017

Slice of life#12-My morning


 
   Mornings on weekends are pretty calm.I don't have to wake up early, I usually wake up at  9ish or10.I do everything as usual do my skin care,brush teeth.I put my hair in a bun so it won't be on my eyes.Then I make myself  breakfast 🍳 usually is a bagel with eggs or French toast,oatmeal,pancakes.After I'm done eating I wash dishes or do any other chore and the , I head to brush my teeth again and get ready for the day.Like it said every day is knew day knew chance to do something you want.

3 comments:

  1. I usually wake up the same time as you on the weekends

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have basically the same schedule, except I hardly do chores

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wake up at 7 or 8am. But then I fall asleep again at 10am.

    ReplyDelete