Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Slice of life #8- Quote

     
            The quote I've like always was the one below.This quote always inspired me,on forgetting things that hurt you. If you are having a bad moment and thinking about the past, don't worry because your going to find out in my blog. This time happen when I remember the things I had been through but I had always liked this quote that someone really thought  me.So know I want w=everyone to feel happy of everything that make you feel happy.Not anyone can be having the same feelings.If you're that person probably you cant forget everything and start fresh from the bottom.

2 comments:

  1. I like that quote also good choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree, good quote, good lesson.
    I want to know what you are referring this lesson to!

    ReplyDelete