My Blog List

Friday, March 31, 2017

Slice of life #31-The last one of the month


 
          The first two weeks,I didn't know what to write about. But then one week pass,and I kept reading other person's blog,and I started to get ideas. I just though my blogs weren't going ,to be good as the other bloggers stories. I was like i'm not going to be able, to do it.I was not having trust,and not  trying something new. By the time I started to get great ideas. I'm so happy of everyone who did the challenge,also this was my first year doing i'm glad  of myself.I was here with blogs ready,for you to read them. I really enjoy blogging this month,you get to share your pice and other people would read them.
     Did you enjoy blogging?

1 comment:

  1. Never worry about your writing not being good enough! Congratulations on finishing this Challenge!

    ReplyDelete