Saturday, March 11, 2017

Slice of life #11- Try knew things


  Do you have a goal? If you do your probably thinking your never going todo it.I was like that to,but I always though reading was boring.Actually is not anymore because you get to read  stories that make you relate.I was like is to much page.One day my mom told me  read this book,I was like no its to boring.I was halfway when I never though of the page.Then two weeks later, I told my mom I FINISH!!!!!.She was told you is not hard as you think.You need try,because sometimes we think the wrong thing and you get use to it.Also for me I like books that catch my attention so that way I can keep reading.Since this day i'm actually  grateful for reading. i'm s o picky at books because I need a book that has me entertain,and I understand.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you love reading now. It's all about finding the perfect book! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to try new things because you might never know what you might like

    ReplyDelete