Thursday, February 23, 2017

Slice of life

   
   

            This all started, when I was thinking what to write for this blog your reading.I wanted this blog to be good. Teacher(Brezek)"Think about what you did over the weekend ". (Me"I didnt do anything fun". (Teacher )👩‍🏫 "said you can't talk what you did last s night".I thought that will be boring.Me"I started to talk about my dog 🐶.But that was a long story.(Teacher)"You can't write about the conversation we are having".I started to think that was a great 👍 idea. Me"So then I told he I ate ice cream 🍦 ".Teacher)"Tell me what else happened about the ice cream." Me)"I told her that  I didn't got to enjoy anything because it was melting."(Teacher )Does are just suggestions that you can write."


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I have trouble coming up with stories to write about but good idea to write about your conversation with Ms Brezek

    ReplyDelete