Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My favorite book

  




         My favorite book right now has been Speak because I really like how you get entertained, in the book.I also like it because you need to read , to find something happens to her.I also get the motion on her that I really didn't expect ,on the middle of the book.I really think this book talks more about ,her creative and some part she silent.I really loked this book  even though I dint like the part, happens to her.I think she was more thoughtful but shy at the begging.I also though something was happening to  her because she was getting bad grade for short term.I think she was nervous but it was a interesting book.
    Not because this happened and tell others she was really strong ,but she was different. This has been the only book I read that is relationade ,with this kind of things.

2 comments: