Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My favorite candy





     


     My favorite candy is  the chocolate KitKat and Ferrero Rocher. I really like this candy because is crunchy and chocolate and is sweet.I really like  how it taste ,I want to have them every day with me.I want everyone to give that kind of  chocolate and sometimes I get  them from my parents .I take my time on eating my favorite chocolate by myslelf or with someone with me.I use to not eat chgocolate, when I found a bowl of chocolate mix at my house I was thinking about the chocolate if it taste good.Then I liked it and I started eating it then I like it so that's why i'm writing this blog because its my favorite candy.I really know that there are more people who hates that candy, but that's me and I like the kitkat Ferrero Rocher and that's me.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites, too...along with Reece's Peanut Butter Cups! Great job on your conventions and grammar!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you buy chocolate all the time when you can ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some of my favorite candies btw

    ReplyDelete